Impact Research and Development Organization (IRDO) is a registered Kenyan Non-Governmental Organization with the head office in Kisumu and regional offices in 10 counties and 42 sub counties.
We are looking for qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions.
Health Management Information System Assistant
Job Summary: Manage all data forms under custody for PEPFAR Tuungane II / Pembe-Tatu interventions under IRDO.
Reports to: HMIS Manager
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To oversee project data collection and entry
- To design / develop / review / test new computer databases using a structured approach
- Organize, sort, link and group data for statistical programming and data analysis to facilitate technical report writing – To perform data extraction from clinic records
- To verify data for accuracy, consistency and completeness
- To establish and maintain a functioning archiving and tracking system of project data collection and ensure an easy and safe processing, storage and retrieval system
- Support in the implementation of the data quality management plan Perform data entry procedures
- Perform such tasks as assigned by the HMIS Manager.
Minimum qualification and competencies
- At least a Certificate in Data Management or Information Technology or its equivalent, diploma holders preferable; knowledge of MS Office Suite and SPSS an added advantage.
- 1 year experience in a similar position
- Experience in database design, data entry desirable
- Ability to work with internet and e-mail – Understanding of public health/medical or social sciences field an asset
- Must be a good team player with high degree of flexibility
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary to reach the undersigned not later than May 31, 2016 via email through:
or the below address.
As you send your application, kindly have the job title as the subject matter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager,
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171 – 40141