Impact Research and Development Organization (IRDO) is a registered Kenyan Non-Governmental Organization with the head office in Kisumu and regional offices in 10 counties and 42 sub-counties.
We are looking for qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions.
Job Summary: Provide HIV testing and counseling services and ensure all clients testing HIV+ positive are linked and enrolled for HIV care and treatment services.
Reports to: HTS Coordinator
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Offer HIV Testing and Services to eligible clients and provide effective referrals when applicable.
- Ensure that all HIV positive clients are promptly referred and that all are enrolled for HIV care and treatment services at MoH PSCs of choice.
- Ensure uncircumcised HIV negative male clients are referred for VMMC services at the nearest health facilities; and for other age-appropriate and relevant SRH services.
- Ensure quality HTS services are provided to clients in accordance with National HTS Guidelines.
- Ensure clients information/data are kept safe and confidential
- Compile and submit program progress report as required.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Certificate in HIV Counselling and Testing from a recognized institution (proof of certification is required)
- At least a Certificate in any Social Sciences is required.
- Trained on HTS New Algorithm and should be actively practicing in the last three months
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a HTS service provider in a busy HTS site.
- Must be pleasant, have good communication skills and willing to work under pressure in remote settings.
How to Apply
Submit your application, complete with CV, copies of certificates, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than May 20, 2016.
via email through: email@example.com
or the below address
Nonresponsive applications will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171 – 40141