Our client a leading ISP seeks to fill the above post
- Design HLD / LLD, and implement, maintain standard and complex IP network solutions
- Develop and implement IP/MPLS network Optimisation solutions that enable the rollout of new IP products / Services and cost reduction
- Constant Review of the Existing Networks practices including standard configurations and implementation strategy for Border, Core and Provide Edge Routers and Switches
- Access, Test and Audit Customer IP/MPLS networks
- Develop Network Design, Test and Implementation Practices that ensure the highest possible Network reliability
- Develop and execute training for the less experienced teammates
- Work with vendor for product placement and feature improvements for reliability, availability and serviceability
- Work to support the transport engineers for all their IP requirements
- Experience in managing IP networks.
- CCNP qualification.
- BSc Degree in Engineering
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to email@example.com