Job Title: IT Project Manager / Head of Bureau Services
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibility 1 – Team Revenue and Revenue per Hour
- Ensure that the team meets the given targets on Revenue and Revenue per hour
- Work on the Project Scope and Pricing
Responsibility 2 – Skilled Manpower
- Identify the training needs of the bureau team
- Ensure, due training is imparted on the teams on time
Responsibility 3 – Reporting.
- Weekly reporting on Productivity report – provide adequate feedback to the team in terms of individual performance
- Revenue report – provide the details of all the projects worked and therefore the revenue generated
- Send Invoice details reports to Finance on time
Responsibility 4 – Budgeting.
- Participate in the Company Budgeting
- Ensure that the Budget/ Target is well met not only in terms of Revenue but also in terms of Cost
Responsibility 5 – Functional Expertise.
- As the Bureau head, you are supposed to provide the Functional expertise to the whole team
- Functional domain knowledge should be demonstrated and implemented in the QA of the work
Responsibility 6 – Project Management and Quality monitoring.
- Strong Project Management Skills to ensure that Resources (HR, IT & Logistics) are well planned, allocated & communicated
- Frequent monitoring of project quality to ensure no rework at all times
Responsibility 7 – Continuous Improvement.
- Work on Continuous Improvement methodologies to ensure, process innovation in the domain Function
- Experience working in a similar position or setting.
- Should have a Degree in Information Science with vast computer knowledge, not necessarily programming, but willing to learn
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time, without any problem
- Good leadership skills, someone who will instil discipline and good administration principles within our bureau.
- Mature and responsible individual
- Can work on weekends and anytime when called upon or required by the Company
How to Apply