Our client an IT Solution firm is looking for an Account Manager with the following skills and qualification as shown below.
Role Summary: Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products.
- Promotes / sells / secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visit and make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinate sales efforts with Logistics Manager and Technical Manager
- Analyzes the territory /market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Supply Management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services.
- Participate in trade shows, vendor trainings and conventions.
- Diploma or graduate degree- Business admin or IT
- 3 years’ sales experience in a stationary and or IT company selling to corporate, government and NGO’s
- Articulate confident and a team player
The applications are to be made through email: email@example.com