Kenya Airways, the Pride of Africa
Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform.
And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
Kenya Airways is seeking to hire:
Position Ref No: IRC37300
Position Title: Sales and Ticketing Agent Mumbai and Delhi
Brief Posting Description: To provide excellent service to customer in terms of ticketing reservations and KQ product to generate sales and ensure customers satisfaction.
- To do Reservations and ticketing for all KQ clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all KQ clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
- To recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty.
- Printing and reconciling of sales returns to account for daily sales.
- To promote all KQ products to create awareness and generate sales
- To promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
- O’ level Division III or C+
- IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through our website via
Deadline for application is 25th May 2016