Kenya Airways, the Pride of Africa
Kenya Airways opens a world of opportunity across the continent, creating sustainable development by connecting its people and businesses within Africa and around the world.
At Kenya Airways we believe our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and all the systems and tools you require to perform.
And best of all, we provide an environment that enables each and every one of our employees to achieve their full potential.
Position Ref No: IRC38648
Position Title: Sales Manager Ethiopia
Brief Posting Description: To sell the Kenya Airways product and network to achieve the set sales target within the country.
- To drive the sales and marketing plan for the country to deliver the budgeted objectives.
- To monitor and recommend pricing levels in the country to maximize yield and revenue.
- To identify new sales opportunities and take steps to implement them for new revenue streams.
- Develop and service trade partners to maximise loyalty and revenue generation.
- To be the principal administrator for Kenya Airways in the country while safeguarding KQ interest.
- University graduate with at least 3 years airline experience in sales and marketing of which 2 must be at a senior sales level
- Computer literate with valid driving licence
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Good negotiator and ability to influence
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through our website via
Deadline for application is 3rd June 2016