The Legal Resources Foundation Trust (LRF) is an independent, not for profit Kenyan civil society organization that promotes access to justice through human rights education, research and policy advocacy.
We seek to recruit for the following position
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Managing payment processes
- Assets management
- Data entry in financial systems
- Processing of payroll
- Bank reconciliations
- Safe custody of finance documents
- Developing budgets and forecasts
- Budgets tracking, monitoring and reporting.
Key Qualifications / Requirements
- University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economics.
- CPA (K).
- Four (4) years’ experience in financial accountancy. Experience in Civil Society sector or development sector will be an added advantage.
- Professional in accounting software’s (qualification in pastel evolution will be an added advantage).
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae to,
P.O Box 34720-00100,
Hurlingham, Lenana Road, Nairobi.
Or on email to: email@example.com
All applications should include day time telephone number, details of current remuneration and benefits, a maximum of up to 3 referees and copies of academic certificates.
The deadline for submission is on or before 3rd June 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LRF offers equal employment opportunities.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.