Responsibilities and Requirements
Expansion Manager is responsible for the planning and successfully
launching new branches as well as growing existing branches in Kenya.
role will serve as the key contact for external stakeholders, Living
Goods staff and prospective Community Health Promoters (CHPs) prior to
the base training.
- Finalise and obtain approval for the budget forecast for the mapping.
- Partner with the Government Relations Manager to support the engagement of all stakeholders in the LG target sub counties.
- Build relationships with the key players in the Sub County Health team to support mapping, selection and recruitment.
- Map villages and Community Units in the selected sub county and make recommendations for different cohorts of training.
- Screen potential new branch sites and recommend viability for Living Goods.
- Lead the mobilization, selection and recruitment process. Report on results.
- Pitch Living Goods and CHP requirements to local administrators, key influencers and existing agents where appropriate.
with the branch team to conduct all selection and recruitment
activities including candidate engagement, interviews and tests.
- Work with the Logistics Manager to support in lease negotiations and build out of branches.
- Attend training to ensure full attendance of the CHPs recruited.
- Working closely with the Government Relations Manager and Branch teams, lead graduation day planning activities.
- At least 4 years experience in project management. Ideally with experience in lease negotiation / land acquisition.
- Strong mapping skills a plus.
- Bottom of the pyramid and/or social enterprise experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Swahili.
- Passionate about field work – flexible and willing to travel within Kenya more than 75% of the time.
- Undergraduate degree in business or diploma in business, management or health related areas preferred.
competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience
including health insurance, vacation, and a bonus opportunity.
What is Living Goods? Living
Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go
door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth
while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines,
fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
Goods seeks nothing less than a disruptive reinvention of distribution
in emerging markets, through networks of franchised micro-entrepreneurs
who leverage Living Goods’ brand, buying power and mobile marketing
tools to deliver vital products at accessible prices to the people who
need them most.
combining the best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise,
franchising and public health, Living Goods is creating a fully
sustainable system to improve the health, and wealth, of underserved
Living Goods has been featured in The New York
Times, NBC News, The Economist, and The Huffington Post. Check out these
articles and more on our press page.
Life at Living Goods: Living
Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the
lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and
nimble. At Living Goods, you will have the chance to use your
creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test new ideas
you work well in a dynamic, highly collaborative culture, if you set
high standards for yourself and your colleagues, if you know how to fail
fast and learn fast, if you meet challenges with calm determination and
a sense of humor, you will thrive at Living Goods.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org
follow us @Living_Goods
How to Apply
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE.