Our client, one of the leading manufacturing companies in the outcasts of Nairobi is looking to fill the position of a Loading Supervisor urgently.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in loading and unloading cargo from conveyances, such as railroad cars, trucks, and ships, and in moving and storing materials or products:
- Assigns job tasks to worker according to loading and unloading schedules, and observes loading of conveyance to determine conformance to loading patterns and to prevent shifting or damage to materials or products during transit.
- Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against work order.
- Directs workers to move materials or products to storage areas or production departments
- Trains new employees in job duties
- May schedule sequence of transportation usage, routes of transportation vehicle operators, or movement of materials into and out of storage area
- Diploma in CIPS
- At least 2 years working experience
- Good understanding of FIFO/LIFO
- Basic knowledge on supply chain activities
IF qualified, kindly send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Loading Supervisor’ on the subject line.
Do not attach your certificates
Only shortlisted shall be contacted