We place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization.
Main Purpose of the Job: To manage all administration involved with the procurement of goods & services, to liaise with the Procurement coordinator for contracting, pricing or RFQ.
Key summary responsibilities include:-
- Converting purchase requisitions into purchase orders;
- Ensure the quality of data (Procurement and accounting) in the Purchase Order;
- Check if the Purchase Request is correctly filled and if needed help the Purchase Requestor;
- Ensure the alignment with the Procurement rules and procedures;
- Apply the strategic policies established by the Procurement coordinator.
- Find the best solution (price and quality) for the delivery of services or goods requested in the Purchase Request
- Transmitting purchase orders to external vendors;
- Monitoring timely confirmation of purchase orders (when required);
- Monitoring transport issues linked to a material order;
- Monitoring the balance to deliver and the comparison of the GR (Good Receipt) / IR (Invoice Receipt)
- Ensure communication with vendors;
- Resolution of operational issues with external vendors;
- Maintain a close working collaboration with Purchase Requestors and Procurement coordinator;
- Inform the Procurement coordinator when repetitive requests are done to the same supplier and when a contract with that vendor is not in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement & supplies.
- Member of KISM.
- 3 years working experience in similar role in a logistics/Assembly/Manufacturing setup
- MUST have experience in procurement of Parts.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV (with details of at least 3 referees and MUST indicate your current / last salary on your application) to reach us on or before Sunday 22nd May 2016 by email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.