A newly established Manufacturing Company that deals in high end European machines in the production of beds, furniture and polyurethane processing technology is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Representative to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate MUST have a basic technology background in the foam manufacturing market.
- Achieve individual quota that will be allocated in a fair and equitable manner.
- Develop clear proposals & quotes.
- Ensure completion of contracts and orders.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships.
- Prepare sales projections to be used for feasibility plans and financial projections.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Make phone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Write thorough sales and progress reports.
- Run the basic functions of an office and liaise all pertinent information to respective structures.
- Must have a diploma/degree, preferably in sales and marketing.
- Must be aged between 23 to 29 years.
- Above average technical knowledge and understanding, with technical drawing or experience an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales and customer service.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Valid driver’s license with at least 3 years driving experience.
- Have a high level of integrity with applicable testimonials.
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be energetic and persistent.
- Excellent planning, time management, organizing & administrative skills with management potential.
- Multicultural experience is an added advantage.
- Numerical literacy.
- Report writing skills.
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on experience
Deadline: 18th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.