- Source New business for the company.
- Represent the company in client Meetings.
- Disseminating information regarding company products to clients and potential clients.
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
- Managing the company’s social media sites.
- Conducting market research and identifying upcoming marketing trends
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing events.
- Gathering customer comments and complaints about our products and forwarding them to the management for further attention
- Assessment of market share of our products compared to similar products sold by our competitors
- Recruit new retail customers and maintain existing customers
- Generate and submit reports timely to your supervisor on daily, weekly, and monthly basis as per your marketing activities
- Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Marketing Executive or as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar position.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.