Job Title: Export Sales Executive – Meat Processing Plant
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
Our client is a new entrant into the poultry and fish farming with a large farm in Embu.
They have established a great export network for their products in several countries and are looking to hire a well experienced export sales executive to enhance sales and maintain existing clients for their farm products.
The Individual will be majorly based in Nairobi, with frequent travel to Embu.
- Develop sales volumes.
- Managing the sale of products or services to overseas customers and combine the results of market research with their knowledge of consumer tastes and the cultural and political background of the countries they are responsible for, in order to decide what to sell and how to sell it.
- Provide quotations and may also be responsible for drawing up tender documents and agreeing the final contract.
- Process orders and check that the distribution is running smoothly and that everything is on schedule.
- Deal with any complaints or queries that occur.
- Producing marketing plans, budgets and sales reports for discussion by company management.
- Development and implementation of communication strategy (Packaging, Media, Consumer promotion, Premiums).
- New product development and launch planning.
- Analyzing sales margins and implementing key strategic decisions to reduce costs, increase distributions and ensure customer satisfaction.
Competencies & Qualifications Desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 Years relevant sales experience in related industry
- Must have experience in overseas sales and knowledge of export markets
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the FMCG industry and its distribution networks
- Should have key contacts in the market especially with the big supply chain stores
- Should have knowledge in Microsoft word, excel, power point and other relevant computer packages in Point of Sales
- Ability to conduct product demonstration/ presentation to clients
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Export Sales Executive – Meat Processing Plant) to email@example.com before Tuesday 17th May 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.