Job Title: Mechanical Engineers / Technicians / Machine Operators
- Maintenance of hydraulic systems.
- Heavy plant implements repairs.
- Maintenance of automated CTC machine.
- General workshop maintenance.
- Overhaul of engines and gear box.
- Maintenance of compressor and compressed air distribution system
- Guarantee that all safe work procedures and security guidelines are adhered to
- Offer assistance to operations in running machines at standard speeds and centerline conditions so as to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Offer assistance with troubleshooting of equipment problems
- Observe conditions of equipment through vibration analysis and lubrication
- Complete maintenance care obligations and render assistance in equipment repair as necessary
- Perform quality improvement and cost reduction and productivity as obligated
- Guarantee operation of mechanical gadgets and machinery by ensuring completion of preventative maintenance prerequisites on production machines, motors, engines, conveyor systems, and pneumatic tools
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 -10 years Experience
- Outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance
- Strong knowledge of mechanism and control system
How to Apply
In case you believe you career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 19th May 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following: Cover letter including the current remuneration, expected maximum & minimum.
All Applicants must state their availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer