Mechanical Workshop Supervisor
Salary: 40k – 50k
Salary: 40k – 50k
Our client is a leading construction firm based in Kenya dealing with high-end, low-end residential construction and civil engineering.
They would like to recruit a competent and experienced Mechanical Supervisor to manage day to day operations in the workshop.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Co-ordinate resources, (operational and human) schedules and activities to effectively manage projects.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of company vehicles and equipment
- Ensure that the fleet of heavy equipment/machinery/vehicles are serviced and maintained in accordance with the required service standards.
- Ensure operational safety and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or projects as assigned by the management.
Competencies & Qualifications Desired
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in related industry
- Dynamic with good problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership and ability to couch and motivate teams.
- Must have previously held a supervisory role.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mechanical Workshop Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 13th May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted