Our client is a medical institution looking for a Store Keeper who has work experience in the medical industry.
- Patient counseling as per Doctor Prescription.
- Store merchandising
- Manage the day to day operations of the shop
- Inventory Management and stock taking
- completed sales target three times
- Petty cash management
- Banking of sale
- Training to Store team and keep enhancing their moral for more sales.
- Attended seminar for various health products and dietary supplement.
- Assist in ordering laboratory supplies and purchase of equipment.
- Work with production groups to assure that production schedule is met.
- Ensuring that stores are ran in accordance with legal rules and technical specifications as safety regulations and medical practices.
- Regularly control stocks situation and issue monthly shop count inventories
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or related field.
- 2years sales experience with 1 years in a managerial position
- Proven successful experience in store management
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- People and customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Qualified candidates to send their CV to email@example.com by 13th May 2016