Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Profile Introduction: Our Client a Microfinance Bank seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of Chief Executive Officer.
The successful candidate will be tasked with providing strategic leadership to the bank and positioning it for rapid growth.
The candidate will also be tasked with the creation of stakeholder value, through product innovation, inculcation of a high- performance culture and transformation of the banks operations.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Implementation of a 3 year strategic plan focused on aggressive deposit mobilization and growth of the loan portfolio;
- Setting targets for business development, credit management, portfolio quality, geographical outreach, human resources and brand development & marketing;
- Formulation and implementation of annual budgets and strategic plans;
- Development of market research and product development capacity;
- Leading a cultural transformation to develop a distinct and compelling institutional identity to drive performance;
- Oversee the development and implementation of HR policies performance management and measures and systems to monitor and appraise achievements;
- Developing a customer driven culture;
- Implementing high standards of internal control and procedures;
- Enhancing brand awareness through the development of marketing strategies and capabilities.
- Strong Business and Financial acumen;
- Strategic & Result oriented leader;
- Entrepreneurial with proven business development acumen;
- People Management;
- Dynamic, energetic, assertive and inspires confidence;
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Master’s degree in Finance/ Business Administration/ Banking/ Management/ micro finance/ /marketing or economics;
- At least 5 years’ experience in senior management position in a microfinance, commercial banking or financial sector;
- Strategic formulation and execution ability;
- Demonstrated commercial and financial management experience
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by May 2016.