Resolution and Litigation; Energy; Intellectual Property; Mining; Oil and Gas; Project Finance and Infrastructure; Public Finance; Telecommunication; Public Policy and Legislation and Taxation; placing it as one of leading and largest law firms in the East and Central Africa Region.
MMC Africa Law owns a Support Service Company, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MCC Africa charged with providing all support and enabling functions to MMC Africa Law which focuses on the core business of legal service delivery.
Key roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the Partners on strategy formulation process to help influence the future direction of the business;
- Developing and implementing systems to ensure efficiency in operations and the delivery of high quality legal services;
- Leveraging on experience to drive innovation and change in the business and providing support to business managers;
- Managing the finance function in the Firm while ensuring the maintenance of accurate financial information;
- Managing, evaluating and reporting the Firm’s business performance on a regular basis;
- Developing and directing the efficient and effective use of human capital as well as administrative practices.
- Supporting the development and implementation of ICT strategy, policy and standards across the Firm;
- Providing administrative management support to the Firm; and overseeing and coordinating all outsourced services, financial relationships, procurement, projects, and resources mobilization; and
- Performing and coordinating all other operational functions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent in a related field from a recognized university;
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field from a recognized university will be an added advantage;
- Relevant Professional Qualifications in CPA (K), ACCA, CFA, CIMA, or equivalent will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ working experience with at least three (3) years in a senior management position;
- Experience from organizations with a strong core business in advisory services will be an added advantage;
- Ability to interpret long term plans, programs and budgets developed at senior level;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills;
- Self-driven, innovative, creative, dynamic and objective and capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision;
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality; and
- Performance and results driven individual, highly innovative, coupled with good business acumen.
Please include in your application copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration, contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.