Role: Campaign Planner – Onshore
Industry: a mobile phone operator, provides telecommunication services to individuals and businesses in Tanzania.
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Ideal candidate Builds, Executes and Tests accurate data for assigned campaigns.
- Provides forecasted volumes in campaign requirements sessions.
- Supports research into member inquiries and requests regarding audience size and member profile.
- Communication with clients.
- Design solution based on campaign briefs
- Document campaign marketing requirements
- Define campaign flow
- Provide forecasted volumes in campaign requirement sessions
- Review technical specs and ensure completeness in support of campaigns
- Test, execute, deliver and proof accurate audience data for assigned campaigns
- Assist with initial research into member inquiries regarding targeted messages
- Support requests to investigate audience size and member profile
- Prepare campaign performance diagnostics to develop actionable tactical insights
- Follow peer review and quality assurance/control steps to ensure quality of delivered target audience list
- Handle Marketing Operations
- Communicate with key stakeholders proactively
- Work closely with the project manager and offshore campaign delivery team
- Apply audience criteria and execute list deployment
- Test flowchart
- Perform Data Sign Off
- Approve and review technical spec
- Ensure audience file successfully deployed
- Campaign close-out documentation
- Monitor automated campaigns
- Create Plan, Programs, Projects and Workflows within Marketing Operations
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Business analyst with an understanding of marketing and campaign management
- Technical degree holder (BE/MCA etc) with 6 to 7 years of experience with Tools
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge to of Marketing Operations, Designing and Interact.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can send MS Word CVs and a Cover Letter only (no Certificates) to: email@example.com