At The Nairobi Women’s Hospital, we are growing as we deliver on our promise and live to our vision “We are Trusted with The Health Care of Our Women In Africa”.
An exciting vacancy has arisen and we invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Procurement and Logistics Manager.
Outline of the Role: Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the position is responsible for providing leadership, managing and overseeing the company’s inventory management, procurement and logistics to ensure that the company enjoys the best quality, price and terms from suppliers.
Academic & Professional qualifications, Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management or related discipline
- Professional qualification in purchasing and procurement
- Membership to a professional body
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in purchasing and supplies, three of which must be in a management position in a busy environment
- In addition, the successful candidate must have proven competencies in supply chain, inventory, and budget management with strong negotiating skills and business acumen.
- Work experience in a health care environment shall be an added advantage
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and detailed CV with current remuneration and contact details of three referees to the Chief Human Resource Officer.
Email subject should be clearly marked: “Procurement and Supply Chain Manager”
The same should be received by Wednesday 2nd June 2016.
Due to the volume of applications, please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Nairobi Women’s Hospital is an equal opportunities employer