A new airline based in Nairobi is looking for an lady accountant to handle the Accounting functions and book keeping.
- A diploma in a business related course.
- Knowledge in CPA K.
- Must have worked in the airline industry and have exposure in the airline industry and operations.
- Clear understanding of administration functions and carry out duties assigned to her.
- She should have worked in a busy office for a minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge of related computer applications especially QuickBooks, Word processing, Database management & Spreadsheets.
- She should have exemplary knowledge and practice in Computer applications.
- An understanding of reporting and record keeping required.
- She will be entitled to handling and planning finances.
- Should be conversant with accounts payables and receivables.
- Should be able to handle payroll system, PAYE and file returns.
- She will consolidate income for all businesses run under the office.
- She will be in charge of banking and record keeping.
This position demands a flexible lady who has the right attitude to work should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary range is 25,000/= to 35,000/=
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to email@example.com by 8th May 2016.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi, Westlands area.