Job Title: Education Programs Manager
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels across the country
Salary: 120K – 150K
Our client is a global organization with a primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies through job creation (entrepreneurship & SME development) and job fulfillment (skills and vocational development).
They seek to hire a Program manager who will work with the team and local partners to oversee successful implementation of the program.
- Assess the skills development need, stakeholders and framework in the country to develop a strong understanding of current status, challenges and opportunities
- Identify the needs and define the goals and scope of the program with clear roles and deliverables of the entities involved
- Create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables to meet the needs.
- Liaise with all parties involved, ensuring common understanding and that deliverables meet the requirements.
- Ensure the organization’s involvement is properly utilized and resulting in valuable deliverables that meet the objectives of the program
- Be connected with designated points of contact from the Industry – Companies and Associations – to facilitate an industry driven program
- Get Specification of requirements and validation of curriculum/ coursework from subject matter experts
- Identification, networking and development of Master Trainers who can deliver the Faculty Training courses
- Organize and deliver the training course logistics – schedules, venue, facilities, faculty registration and signup, etc.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders including from industry, educational and training institutes and government as relevant to ensure success for the Program
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- A degree in Education or a relevant field. A post graduate degree or diploma in projects is a must
- Minimum 5 years with at least 3 years in roles leading projects and people.
- Must have previous work experience in vocational training and skilling sector; Exposure to the education structures and systems in Kenya
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong program management skills
- Highly presentable, pleasant and confident and able to interface with senior executives
- Mastery of MS Office tools – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Any experience in Learning Management Systems/e-learning will be a plus.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Education Programs Manager) to email@example.com before Wednesday 1st June, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.