About us: Ocean Basket is based at The Oval Westlands in Nairobi.
We focus on bringing a new dimension to the Kenyan dining scene, since at our restaurant you’ll find friendly people, a home-from-home feeling and great value for your hard-earned money.
The following position is open for Application with a reasonable starting salary and a safe working environment.
General overview of Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking qualified applicants to join our professional restaurant team.
The successful candidate should have a strong ethic, be responsible for restaurant operations per their designation and ensuring our high standards level are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifying the completeness and accuracy of the order produced.
- Maintaining a high standard of food presentation.
- Ensuring food is produced from the kitchen following a posted order.
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by ensuring food is delivered promptly and well.
- Alerting the waiting staff when the food is ready through use of the bell.
- Being involved in the packaging of take-out orders.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the head chef.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Minimum of two years working experience in a high ranking restaurant or hotel
- 20-25 years of Age
- A minimum grade of C in K.C.S.E
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills
- Excellent culinary expertise
- Superior food and beverage knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to multi task.
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality
- A team player
Kindly send your CV together with a cover letter and a passport size photo.
All candidates must state in the heading the job title being applied for.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.