Position Summary: Our client is seeking energetic Operations & Customer Care Representatives to help us grow an exciting new Internet Service Provider (ISP).
The Representative must have experience working with a technology-related product or service, be comfortable with computer-based systems, and be ready to engage directly with customers to solve their issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree from reputable university
- 2 or more years of work experience in a technology-related field (preferable internet-related)
- Highly organized and able to manage complex projects and deliverables
- Experience in a Customer-facing role
- Experience in an Operations role and working with computer-based systems
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other commonly used computer programs
- Passionate about technology
- Fluent or business-level written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Swahili.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the subject line of your email, write “2222” and please make sure to include Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2222, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th May 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately.