Job Title: Life Guard
Reference Number: OAN/NC& SHC/16/4
Location: Nairobi – Senior High & Nursery
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares children for lGCSE and GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a Life Guard.
Skills and Competence:
- Minimum post high school qualification in any field.
- Life Guard certification from a recognized water sport association.
- First Aid (and or with CPR) certification from a recognized training body that is currently valid.
- Basic I.T. skills
Experience and Competence:
- At least two years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skill in application of life guarding surveillance and rescue techniques.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to prepare routine administrative paper work.
- Alert and vigilant.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Manager Oshwal Academy through email@example.com
The application closing date is 3rd May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.