Paid IT Internship
Duration: 2-3 Months
- Strengthen and maintain the ICT infrastructure including the website for the company.
- Demonstrate proficiency in technically providing user support for all typical office information & Communication Technology Systems- LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies, printers etc.
- Maintain integrity of the system such as router and internet connectivity through diagnosis of network problems and provision of solutions.
- Provide guidance and assistance relating to the use of the company’s standard computer applications and facilitate implementation of new applications to meet evolving and emerging needs of the organization.
- Ensure that the data processing environment is free of virus and other security threats by applying the latest security upgrades for installed software.
- Prepare detailed relevant user-documentation and operational procedures and maintain system configuration for all mail and network devices.
- Assist in orientation and reorientation, training staff to help them understand the IT system, to ensure the most effective use of computer systems.
- Keep updated Centralized periodic data backup records and investigate any unsuccessful backup process, by perusing the logs.
- Maintain an awareness of new developments in information technology and ensure that the organization makes the best use of any such developments.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Business information Technology.
- Vast experience in Website maintenance especially WordPress.
- Experience in real estate firm an added advantage
Must be within Kawangware Town.
Send a one paged cover letter and CV with three referees not later than Noon, Monday 30th May 2016 to: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Fortcom Holding Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Fortcom Holding Limited
Hallmark of Shelter