PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children.
We accelerate innovation across five platforms – vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations – that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs.
Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
We seek to recruit a Senior Grants & Contracts Officer who will ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of respective Sub agreements, applicable grant rules, regulations, policies and procedures as well as PATH policies.
The Senior Grants & Contracts Officer will be based in Kisumu and will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Work closely with the Office of Grants and Contracts to develop, draft and maintain for PATH a current complement of needed standard form agreement templates in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Work closely with Project Administrators (PADMs) where necessary to initiate new Sub agreements and amendments to existing Sub agreements under active sponsored awards.
- Ensure compliance with federal regulations and sponsor regulations; and propose alternative language for Sub agreements, as appropriate.
- Review Sub agreements budgets, financial reports and other deliverables and understand indirect cost implications.
- Process disbursements to the sub grantees through salesforce as they fall due.
- Provide guidance to Project Administrators (PADMs) on the status of existing Sub agreements, and related policies and procedures.
- Develop content and provide training on Sub agreements management to sub awardees.
- Provide technical support to sub grantees teams on Sub award management.
- A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field, ACCA finalist or CPA (K).
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience of which 3 years should be progressive work in contracts and grants management with an international organization, experience working with Salesforce and advanced Excel skills,
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
For a detailed job description, visit http://www.path.org/jobs/index.php
Submit your application not later than 27th May, 2016.