Our client is seeking for a very independent minded individual who is capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis for a Personal Assistant position.
Location: Nairobi Kenya
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Any other duty like attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business management or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a busy environment/Organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and administrative skills.
- Great leadership skill and a strategic thinker.
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Must flexible to frequent travels
Kindly send your CV and a passport size photo to email@example.com ASAP with the subject PERSONAL ASSISTANT before or on 17th May, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.