A leading Pharmacy chain in Kenya is looking for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians, who are experienced in dispensing of medication and counselling of patients for our chains in Nairobi, Coastal Region and Western Region.
The company provides a conducive working environment, regular on the job training and salaries at par with the industry standards.
- Dispense drugs and counsel patients on the proper use of drugs dispensed
- Knowledge of drugs and their indications, contraindications, dosing, side effects, and proper administration.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of policies, strategies and regulations
- Take part in supply chain management to ensure that essential stocks are available in the pharmacy at all times
- Keep appropriate documentation for accountability
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Monitor storage conditions, expiry status and non selling brands.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed to the latter and timely feedback given to the management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification & Skills
- Diploma in Pharmacy from reputed institution
- Licensed Pharmacist/ Enrolled Pharmacy Technologist with Pharmacy & Poison Board Kenya.
- Minimum of one year experience in a retail Pharmacy
- Computer skills – excel and word
- Should be an excellent team player and self motivated
- Good communication skills and ability to interact well with clients
- Customer focused and always willing to take up tasks
- Able to achieve targets and live up to the expectations of the organization
Qualified candidates are requested to send their applications to email@example.com
Areas of work are Nairobi Region, Coast Region and Western Region
State clearly which region you are applying for. For Nairobi – NBI, for Coastal Region – CR and for Western Region – WR.
Only qualified & shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend interviews.