Vacancy: Sales Executive
Duma Works is recruiting for one of our esteem clients: a leading firm in power generating and provision of power all over the East African region.
- Sales engineers typically do the following:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
Requirements / Responsibilities
- All applicants MUST have spent at least a Diploma or Degree in Sales, Marketing or Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineer.
- Mean Grade C+ in high school
- 2- 3 years’ experience
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Electronics industry experience, a plus.
- Additional skills may be required to perform additional task(s) specific to work location, department or line of business.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking and dynamic
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Work to meet and exceed sales targets
- Should be aggressive and disciplined
- Must be able to adapt to the team easily
Do you believe you are the most suitable for this role? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the subject line of your email, write “2180” and please make sure to include, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2180, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th May 2016
When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.