Summary: Our client is a well-established premier private members club.
- Responsible for room reservations and proper filling all the details in the reservation forms.
- Responding to the guest and member’s enquiries and providing necessary information as per the Club policy.
- Responsible for ensuring that all guests in the rooms have paid 100% before check in as per the club rules. (Unless prior arrangement is made and communicated to you by management)
- Ensuring that all reservations waitlisted are properly recorded with all the necessary details being captured into the club system.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing telephones calls with decorum and putting into practice techniques leading to a fast, friendly, courteous and efficient service to all guests
- Always compute and produce the relevant reports for management decisions.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Recognized professional qualifications in customer service
- Minimum experience of 1 year.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Receptionist