Reports to the Operations Manager
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels for each project.
- Oversee budget adherence for each project within the zone / project
- Ensure and monitor organic growth of the business within the zone / project
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly requisition for consumables, detergents, accessories, materials and machinery while ensuring budget adherence
- Oversee the timely delivery of materials and necessary items to the project site
- Carry out visits for pre-engagement checks, quality checks and for supervision
- Handle client issues that have been escalated by the senior supervisors
- Coordinate and oversee the day to activities of the zone/project
- Ensure all team members adhere to environmental, safety and work standards
- Lead, train and motivate the operations team in the zone/project
- Manage the performance of the teams in the zone or project
- Handle staff disciplinary issues within the zone/project
- Ensure work plans, shift plans and SOPs are developed, implemented and adhered to
- Preparation of required daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the management
- Diploma in Business Management or related courses and a Certificate in housekeeping from a reputable institution
- Must have worked in the service or hospitality industry for at least 5 years and with 3 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Excellent computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good skills in closing business deals
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV, are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2237”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2237, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th May 2016