Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Quality Control Analyst
(Please quote HR/QCA)
The successful applicant should meet the following qualifications:
- Must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Analytical Chemistry OR
- Diploma or Higher National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry.
- At least 1 year work experience in the same position in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Aged 25-30 years.
- A person of unquestionable integrity.
The successful candidate should possess the following competencies:
- Operation and calibration of machines used in quality control department
- Good laboratory practice
- Preparation of standard analytical procedure
- Preparation of standard operating procedure.
- Knowledge in stability studies
- Knowledge in analytical method validation/process validation and cleaning validation
- Knowledge in HPLC is an added advantage.
Applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager enclosed with a CV & indicating the position applied for can be send to HR office on or before 4.30 pm Friday May 20, 2016.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org