Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Code: MM/PRC/160516
Number of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: Head of Commercial
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Summary: Our client is a Real Estate Company looking for a Marketing Manager.
Job Summary: The holder of this position shall be in charge of establishing and implement marketing strategies on public relations, corporate image, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- In charge of creating a public relation and creating customer relationships
- Responsible for developing a promotional strategy and steering its implementation
- He/she shall prepare a marketing budget and share with the other managers.
- Responsible for online marketing, web page update and follow up with possible clients
- Establish the calendar of events for corporate and other event organizers
- Prepare proposals seeking participation of such events where the company products can be displayed
- He she shall be in charge of organizing for promotional events in various shopping malls, corporate events, churches etc.
- Prepare for materials needed and as well as logistics for events to create awareness
- He/she shall take all contacts of interested customers for follow up and sharing with the sales team.
- He/she will be responsible for preparation of proposals to prospective corporate clients requesting for a demonstration to their staff
- Conduct market research to understand current market conditions and competitor information
- Evaluate the productivity of the marketing events, advertising and promotional activities
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities on a weekly basis
- Determine, manage the marketing budget and deliver value within agreed timelines
- Maintain good client relationships and satisfaction through teamwork with sales people
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a degree in Marketing or business related field
- At least four years’ experience in a marketing managerial position
- Experience in Public Relations and event management
- Proven experience in online marketing
- Experience in market research and data analysis
- Ability to communicate well with people of all levels
- Added advantage to those experienced in property sales and marketing
- Experience working in a marketing agency is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Marketing Manager
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only