Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Job Code: CSM/PRC/160506
Number of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: Head of Commercial
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Summary: Our client is a Real Estate company looking for a Customer Service Manager.
Job Summary: Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant discipline –
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Experience in Customers service/marketing
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Creative team player and results oriented individual.
- Leadership Skills: Customer service managers will need to motivate the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Customer Service Manager
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application.