Real Time HR Solutions is an innovative consulting firm that offers tested, practical and solutions oriented human resource approaches and strategies that are tailor made and aligned to meet organization’s specific needs.
We seek to enhance institutional productivity by employing innovative and cost-saving staff engagement strategies.
Position: Sales Executive
Salary: Kshs. 15,000 gross + Commission
We are seeking an exceptional sales and marketing person, the successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, take ownership of their work, have great collaboration skills, and a positive attitude.
She/he must possess strong communication skills, great attention to detail and extensive experience presenting to clients.
S/he will be the one presenting the company to the clients and selling the products.
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited to
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale, responding to incoming email and phone enquiries, acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails, gathering market and customer information
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business; representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations, negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers; challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions, creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders, reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements, feeding future buying trends back to employers, attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Proven 1 year working experience as a Sales and or Marketing professional
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Demonstrated working experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Keen attention to detail, ability to exercise initiative, and work independently
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
- Proven experience in customer service
- Team player
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as the SALES EXECUTIVE before or on end of June 2016.