Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – East Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Reports to: Managing Director
Job Summary: Our client is looking to hire a qualified, dynamic and results oriented Regional Sales Manager.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales operations across East Africa (Kenya, Uganda & Ethiopia).
This is an exciting opportunity to take Africa’s leading digital company to the global market.
- Successful Management and overall performance of the Sales team
- Developing a sales strategy and executional plan to enter new markets as per the Company’s business plan.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Forecasting sales and budget, scheduling expenditures; analysing budget/actual variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Developing and adjusting compensation/commission structure to achieve desired results.
- Developing annual sales targets for each country; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Using CRM system for collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data by product, by region, and by team member
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating digital advertising or managing external consultants or agencies to do the same
- Provide Business Development leadership to enter partnership agreements with new key accounts (e.g. Associations) in each market to accelerate acquisition efforts.
- Maintaining relationships with key clients by making periodic visits and phone calls; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing performance of sales team members; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, IT or any other related field.
- Over 5 years hands on experience in Sales Management roles
- Deep experience in digital sales , marketing, Multimedia, social media, IT is preferred,
- Additional operational experience in SMEs preferred
- Disciplined use of the company CRM is recommended
- Experience living and working in East Africa region
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Willingness to be based in Nairobi, Kenya with travel to Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Uganda
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Regional Sales Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 20th May 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke