Busara Center For Behavioral Economics
Position: Research Analyst Intern
Reports to: Senior Research Analyst and Team
Deadline: 17th May 2016
Start Date: 2nd June 2016
Description of Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle a full range of project components
- Develop reports on analysis conducted; providing recommendations making formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying alternative solutions to issues in the project (Brainstorming ideas for various projects)
- Help in designing effective survey instruments and coordinate all activities associated with the survey study including formatting, scanning, analyzing, summarizing and presenting results; writes reports highlighting key findings and makes presentations of results.
- Support qualitative and quantitative field research activities
- Analyze pilot results to refine initial hypotheses to testable prototypes
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- University degree in Social sciences, Financial Economics, Economics and Statics Systems, or an equivalent degree- Students from public universities are highly encouraged to apply
- 3rd year university students with an interest of pursuing a career in research and Behavioral Economics
- Strong attention to details and project requirements
- Familiarity with qualitative, quantitative, research, and data analytic skills
- Be detail oriented while sustaining a global focus and vision for institutional planning and decision-making.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and occasionally demanding environment
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and ensure that the subject line reads: “Research Analyst Intern: REF NO: BU-2016-05-12”.
Only online applications shall be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.