Job Description: A Research Firm in Nairobi Westlands area seeks to recruit an aggressive, confident and result oriented Business Development executive with experience in marketing at Government, Corporate and NGO levels and has good experience in interacting with senior management level clients.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Preparing presentations and Pitching products and/or services to clients.
- Developing quotes and proposals for new and existing clients.
- Preparing tender documents and bidding for work.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending exhibitions, conferences, meetings, and other industry events.
- And any other duties as may be required to undertake.
- At least 2 years Experience as a Business development Executive actively involved in marketing activities in Government, Corporate and NGO level.
- Marketing experience in a busy RESEARCH organisation shall be an added advantage.
- Must have interacted with senior management level clients.
- Must have a degree or an Advanced Diploma in Marketing or any related field.
- Must be at least 30 years of age.
- Candidate must have knowledge in tendering and bidding.
- Should demonstrate excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Must be result oriented, a good time manager and a team player.
- Should be self motivated, flexible and outgoing.
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter