Job Title: Sale Executive
Reporting to: Operations Manager OR General Manager
Job Summary: The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products until the execution of the sale.
He/she shall attend meetings on behalf of the company and represent it in events held.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and payment methods
- Book appointments with corporate and visit them in their offices to present the company’s products
- Follow up prospects till the execution of the sale and after sale
- Carry out site visits to show case the products to the clients
- Follow up on the work for the clients with the processing department, such as sale agreements, letters of offer, receipts among others
- Handle correspondences and enquiries through phones or emails and advise clients appropriately
- Search on the internet for companies such as Saccos, and cooperatives and get contacts for officials and groups of prospective clients
- Identify institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration and sales pitch
- Maintain and update reports of the products and clients uptake on daily basis
- Develop new ways of sourcing for clients
- 1Assist the marketing and public relations executives during events
- Ensure to keep in touch with the clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the image of the company
- Follow up payments
- Prepare a sales plan and share with the management
- Give a weekly sales report on sales plan, achievements and challenges
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Key Result Areas
- Achieve the sales set target
- Ensure to keep in touch with the clients
- Well satisfied clients
- Referral from the clients
- Payment completion by clients within agreed timelines
Qualification, Competences Required
- At least a diploma/degree in sales and marketing
- Experience in the property industry
- Well acquitted with the market and the target group
- Good communication and public relations skills
- Must be pleasant and passionate about work
- Patient, polite and friendly
- Aggressive in sales
Remuneration: Sales executive salary at ksh 20,000 plus 2% commission to start.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.