Sales and Marketing Executive
Salary KShs 1,000 USDTo 1,200 USD
Our client who deals with Electrical appliance is looking for high competent talents to fill in the position of sales and marketing executive.
- Expertise in handling power retailers & institutional buyers.
- Responsible for total sales in Kenya & East African Region.
- Special focus on channel expansion, retail management & institutional sales expansion.
- Extensive market survey and up to date market profile and distributor profile.
- Asset creation in the market with right KPI correlating to sales & overall operational efficiency.
- Yearly sales & expense budget planning and close monitoring.
- Timely formulation & execution of marketing plan & activity calendar to maximize sales & brand presence.
- Explore new business opportunities in B2B or B2G
- Manage customer relation through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Study & propose new avenues for market expansion for new product categories.
- File management of customer wise sales data & other communications
Skills and Competencies
- A Graduate in Management / Sales/ Marketing OR Bachelor in electrical engineering will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in sales/trade-marketing in an aggressive, electric appliance environment.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and is mobile
- Excellent grass root knowledge of Kenya & East African markets
- Knowledge of Distribution channel management. THIS IS a MUST
- In depth familiarization with local laws & regulations
- Microsoft office skills: (Excellent MS. Excel, outlook, power point etc.)
Due to urgency of this position the CV’s will be shortlistedas on First come basis
Applications including an application letter, curriculum vitae should be submitted to
Catherine@nawirikenya.com by 14th May 2016.