Position Function: Responsible for the maximization of sales for all Company products and providing data regarding market and competitor activities so that the Company’s products can meet and exceed customer standards / expectations.
Responsible for acquiring and servicing key accounts in the allocated segment and identify growth opportunities so as to increase market penetration and optimise the Company’s market share.
Research and identify sales opportunities, generate leads and close sales on a consistent basis and in line with credit and delivery terms.
Develop effective forecast of consumer trade needs and retail development in the target markets.
Contribute to planning and implementing of sales and marketing strategies together with the team so as to achieve the envisioned business growth plan.
Identify avenues for product improvements and on new products by constantly researching and remaining up to date with current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
Develop partnership with customers to ensure successful market entry plans and trade management.
Maintain effective communication channels between sales team and other departments to ensure smooth execution of business plans and strategies.
Ensure complaints and after-sales service issues and repairs are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customer.
Maintain productive relationships across the sales team to fast track revenue growth.
Liaise with the management in ensuring a seamless supply of merchandise as well as brand visibility at all points of sale.
Represent the Company at trade exhibitions and events as and when required.
Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Minimum Business Degree / Diploma preferably in Marketing.
- At least 4 years Sales & Channel Distribution experience.
- Strong understanding of Retail/Channel Marketing, Retail Merchandising and Retail Management.
- Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity.
- Good knowledge of IT systems and software.