Job Vacancy: Sales Manager
Reports to: Commercial Manager
Supervise: Direct Sales Executive
Key Result Areas
- Budget performance: Manage the sales team to generate sales and a portfolio of new accounts to reach the Company’s sales target.
- Revenue growth: Liaise with the operations teams to identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by upselling and cross selling.
- Client Relationship Management: Daily client engagement with existing clients to improve service levels, resolve sales and service escalations etc.
- Performance Management: Develop and implement SOPs, KPIs, and Budgets with sales team and clients. Participate in daily and weekly client performance reviews. Monitor and analyze sales trends and statistics.
- Risk Management : Ensure alignment to Company policy with respect to approved quotes, contracts, rate cards, tenders, expenditure e.t.c in close liaison with the Finance Manager
- People Management: Providing training, coaching, direction, targets and leadership support to sales team in order to achieve department KPIs.This will be in close liaison with the HR department.
- Increase operational sales and the daily management of the sales team and client accounts
- Business Degree
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge of the freight industry
- Computer literacy
- 3 years
- Interpersonal relations
To Apply: If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 3rd June 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking –The position on the subject line
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“Our Client is an Equal opportunities employer”