Position: Sales & Marketing Executive
Salary: Btw USD 1,000/- to USD 1,200 /-
Age: 26-33 year
Nationality: Kenyan National
- Responsible for total sales in Kenya & East African Region
- Special focus on channel expansion, retail management & institutional sales expansion.
- Extensive market survey and up to date market profile and distributor profile.
- Asset creation in the market with right KPI correlating to sales & overall operational efficiency.
- Yearly sales & expense budget planning and close monitoring.
- Timely formulation & execution of marketing plan & activity calendar to maximize sales & brand presence.
- Explore new business opportunities in B2B or B2G
- Manage customer relation through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Study & propose new avenues for market expansion for new product categories.
- File management of customer wise sales data & other communications.
- Purely Sales & Marketing experience
- Excellent grass root knowledge of Kenya & East African markets
- Expertise in handling power retailers & institutional buyers.
- Knowledge of Distribution channel management
- In depth familiarization with local laws & regulations
- Microsoft office skills: (Excellent MS. Excel, outlook, power point etc.)
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve set sales targets with operational efficiency.
- Up to date market information sharing with HQ
- Channel expansion & market expansion
- Effective sales collection securing company interest
- Increase brand presence & visibility
- Quick & efficient after sales service mechanism
- Update OPSI based on the forecast confirmations.
Our client in the electronic industry is looking for Sales and Marketing Executives who have diverse knowledge of electronic products and market.
Qualified candidate should send their resumes to email@example.com by COB 27th May 2016.