Role Title: Sales Representatives
Open Positions : 2
Role Summary: Sales Representative will be responsible for winning new sales, maintaining good relationships with existing clients, gain repeat of business, meet and exceed his/her targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Identifying and developing new business sales through networking and follow up calls
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of changing market demands.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specification.
- Attending industry events on behalf of the company.
- Responding to any concerns from clients or other technical questions on our services on emails and calls.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Creating proposals documents as requested by clients.
- Generating weekly reports and presenting them in the departmental meetings
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas;
- Knowledge of principles and process for presenting customer & personal services.
- Knowledge of principles of sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with diverse, cross functional teams.
- Ability to solve problems and make independent decisions.
The Sales Representative must also demonstrate the following personal Attributes;
- High degree self-motivation and ambition.
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection.
- Desire the sell with a positive, confident and determined attitude.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in PR/marketing/advertising/journalism/Mass Communication
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a sales role
- Minimum 2years’ experience in ICT/service Industry.
- Registered member of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates to send their CV’s and cover letter to email@example.com by 2nd June 2016