Internship Opportunities at Sasahost Limited
Purpose: The successful applicant will assist in day to day running of the finance department by ensuring all daily transactions are captured correctly and in a timely manner to enable production of various accounting reports.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- At least CPA III
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Quick books and Ms Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and execute instructions
- Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Assist in payment processing
Marketing and Social Media Intern
We are seeking a vibrant, passionate, fulltime Marketing and Social Media Intern.
Purpose: This position is responsible for supporting our marketing initiatives through internal and external social media channels and maintaining our company’s online reputation.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Marketing team to curate and post content across multiple social platforms, ensuring consistency in voice, and building customer relationships and brand awareness.
Knowledge and skills required:
- At least a Diploma in Marketing, IT, Communications or Business related course
- Great marketing skills
- A Mastery of social media channels; Facebook, Twitter, G+, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Blogs LinkedIn and Email.
- Good communications skills and solid writing skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good interpersonal skills and ability
- The ability to be proactive, flexible, responsive and ability to work under pressure
Internship Duration: Initial 3 Months, with an option for extension (if successful).
Remuneration: KSh 25,000 Gross Monthly
Candidates that are interested and meet the above criteria are invited to apply. Send your application with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so us to reach us not later than 27th May 2016.
Attention: Human Resources Manager.
You are advised to take a Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test and include your four letter MBTI Personality in your application.
You can visit http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgiwin/jtypes2.asp and answer the 72 Questions [honestly] and click on ‘Score it’ to get your four letter MBTI Personality).
Only the four letters are required.