Vacancy: School Finance Officer
Finance Officer Careers At Our lady of Victory Girls high School – Kapnyeberai
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacancies in a well established academic institution.
The candidate should be dynamic, result oriented individual, who is a team player, honest, and possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- B Com, (Accounting/Finance Option) from a recognized university and CPA(K).
- At least a C (Plus) in KCSE with good grades in Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Experience with accounting procedures in academic institutions for at least 5 years.
- Computer literate and conversant with the use of ICT in Financial Management.
- Proven ability to prepare financial statements and final accounts.
How to apply
All qualified candidates should send their applications including copies of CVs, relevant certificates and expected remunerations on or before 13th May 2016 to
The Secretary, BOM
through, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Our lady of Victory Girls high School-Kapnyeberai ,
P.O. Box 222-30302, Lessos