Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading HR & Business Solutions consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find through partnering in Strategy, Organization and People.
A well-established organization with a multi-national presence seeks to engage with a dynamic and self-respecting professional in the position of:-
Secretary – Short Term Contract
- Preparation of letters for dispatch. That is, scanning, faxing, photocopying, binding bulk documents and addressing.
- Filling: – filling of letters, projects and documents in their respective files at the Director’s office.
- Flight Bookings and creating staff missions in SAP;
- Organizing Internal Meetings: – organizing internal meetings in terms of room allocation, provision of tea, coffee, water and snack as well as welcoming/registration of participants. Informing the concerned parties like Security and Protocol about the coming of visitors for parking and protocols to be observed.
- External Meetings: – organizing external meetings, workshops, training, conferences and seminars. This entails getting quotations from hotels, doing a summary and forwarding to the organizer; getting contracts signed by both parties; preparing materials for the workshop such as badges, printing programmes/agenda, presentations; sending invitation, calling and following up on attendances.
- Providing logistical support in the workshop, setting up banners, registration desk, signing of meal vouchers, payment of per diems and eventually reconciliation of the accounts and payments.
- Distribution of mails and documents within the office.
- Purchase of office requisitions and store keeping. Ensuring up to date records of all the items in stock
- Management of the office stores, ensuring all requisitions are issued and updated promptly in the prescribed excel spreadsheet.
- Support the office of the Director’s office and the reception when necessary.
Job Skills: Professionalism, Creativity, Team Player, Leadership, Innovative, Change Champion, Interpersonal skills, Analytical skills, Organizational skills.
- Certification in professional Secretarial or Business Management or Office Management or Public Relations qualifications.
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant professional experience with a multinational organization
- Knowledge of French an added advantage
Qualifying candidates to kindly send their detailed CVs on or before 20th May, 2016 to the following address:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Partner Consultants (BPC)
Tel: +254 712 316 877
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted)