OHR is one of the leading Human Resources Firm in Kenya providing all HR solutions to organisations in all Industries.
One of our Client who is one of the leading importer, distributor and provider of reliable, cost effective security solutions in the region is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Business Development Manager.
Overall job purpose: To oversee the realization of the company’s marketing and operational strategic plans both short and long term within set guidelines; and also play a pivotal role in the review and implementation of the company strategic plan within the planned period.
The incumbent will be expected to demonstrate commitment and loyalty and perform all duties in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic planning and guiding the Business Development & Sales Executive teams towards attaining the company’s strategic objectives
- Develop, grow and manage progression of Business Development & Sales Executive teams through trainings both internal and External
- Create new income streams through expanded product network services
- Prepare sales report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information trends.
- Collect, report and follow up on any customer complaints aiming to resolve the problem
- Develop and improve products that will actively persuade customers to choose them
- Develops and implement sales commissions incentive schemes for staff
- In-charge of the company’s brand entity and effective marketing strategy.
- Ensure up to date authorized distribution certificates from suppliers and manufacturers.
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years’ similar/related experience
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting “Business Development Manager” as the email subject.
Shortlisting will be done as applications are received and only short listed candidates will be contacted.